Thursday, February 2, 2012

Michael S. Russo: Wecome to Liberal-land, U.S.A.

Michael S. Russo: Wecome to Liberal-land, U.S.A.: This post has been written intentionally to provoke the students in my Rhetoric class and inspire them to do righteous argumentative battle ...
I completely agree with the death penalty and the idea of lethal injection. What I do not agree with is the facts that sometimes people are accused of committing a crime that was never 100% proven to be true. Also, there are times where people are accused and/or believe to be the person who committed the crime because of their gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc. Other thing I believe in is that everyone is equal and should have the right to do and live as they please. And immigration to me has no negative effect to anyone really unless your lazy and don’t like going out and proving that your better at any specific job you are implying to get.

1 comment:

  1. Ads = 6/10. I like the effort you made on your ad, but you are missing one.

    ReplyDelete